May 30, 2010

Assorted Footwear

It turns out that I am capable of knitting a second sock on my own! We’ll pretend the unexpected holes in the gussets were planned. They did end up in the same place on each side of the sock, so... Not too bad for my first pair. I enjoyed the double pointed needles way more than I expected and am looking forward to using them again in my Seamless Sweater class at Squam this week.  I can’t believe it is finally here!


I also wanted to show off these precious booties I knit for Baby Dane Strunk, who will be joining us in July! I can’t wait to see his little, itty bitty toes in these little, itty bitty booties. I bought the pattern from AbsoluteKnits. It is very easy to follow, and there is no purling, which I really liked. I’m working a second pair using the same Rowan yarn to list in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment